Cultivating a joyful, authentic Montessori Educational experience for children in our Toddler and Primary Programs is a unique cycle of learning designed to take advantage of a child’s most sensitive years, when he can absorb information from an enriched environment.
- Practical Life
- Cultural Appreciation
- Art History/Art Studio
- To provide an environment for children that stimulates a love of learning.
- To support and encourage children to discover and develop their own unique talents and strengths.
- To foster a strong self-image, independent thinking and reasoning skills, and self-confidence.
- To help children develop positive social skills, caring and respect for others, responsibility, and a sense of community in the classroom.
- To help children develop control, physical coordination and fine motor skills.
- To help children learn to make independent work choices, to complete cycles of activities, and appreciate concentration, logic, sequence, and order.
- Toddler & Primary Program options: Half & Full Day: M-W-F, and T-Th options.
- Private Full Day Montessori Kindergarten 8:15 - 3:00pm